Looking for veterinary services in Katy, TX?
*Please, give us call to schedule an appointment. Listed below are just some of the services we offer.
- Office Visit
- Late or No Show Fee (A late or no show fee may be applied to account if necessary)
(You will need to Re-Schedule if you are late)
(You will need to pay the Fee before we can schedule you an appointment)
- Nail Trim
- Anal Gland Expression
Individual Vaccines and Test
*An Office Visit must be done before giving any vaccinations or testing.
*If your pet is not up-to-date with their vaccinations they must come back in 2-4 weeks for Boosters.
(For Boosters there is an Office Visit that must be done before giving vaccinations)
*Please, give us call to schedule an appointment.
- Rabies Vaccination
- DHPPv Vaccination
(Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Parainfluenza)
- DHPPL4v Vaccination
(Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis 4)
- Leptospirosis 4 Vaccination
- Bordetella Vaccination
- Canine Influenza H3N8/H3N2 Bivalent Vaccination
- FVRCPCv Vaccination
(Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia Psittaci)
- Feline Leukemia Vaccination
- Benadryl Injection
- In-House FeLV/FIV Test
- In-House Heartworm Test
- In-House Fecal Test
- In-House Urinalysis Test
- In-House Ear Mite Exam Test
- In-House Cytology Ear Swab Test
- In-House Skin Scrapping
- In-House Dermatophyte (Fungul) Culture Test
- In-House Parvo Test
- E-Wrap Pre-Surgical with CBC
(Recommended with annual visit)